Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Rachel! Rachel is my Hand Dyed Yarn swap pal, who noticed that I have been waiting (patiently) for my Ravelry invite, and gave me her extra one. Rachel that is the sweetest thing that someone has done for me in quite a while. THANK YOU:) And just for those who are wondering Ravelry is awesome. I haven't had much time to play around with it yet, but I'm already hooked. For those who already have their invites my username is peaceangel.


On to finished objects, I have now finished my third pair of socks.(I think these classify as socks) The Twinkletoes are finished and have been added to Angelina's dress up box. Although these knit up pretty quick, I didn't really enjoy doing them as much as I thought I would.

Pattern: Twinkletoes - Knitty Winter 2006

Yarn: Rowan Calmer in Chiffon (this color has been discontinued, I bought mine here.)

Needles: Plymouth US6 DPNs

Modifications: I would make the tie strings longer, so that they dangle a bit after they are tied.

I haven't made much progress on the Print O' Wave Stole. I did finish the first 15 repeats on the last edge, and then looked at my yarn and realized that I think I'm going to run out of yarn. So because of this, its been sitting in my basket. For some reason my mind thinks that if it sits there I won't run out of yarn. Which is true, but I'm also not going to get it done. Hopefully I can talk myself into working on it tonight.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awww you are too sweet - really!

I tried making twinkletoes once, and can't remember why I gave up... maybe I'll try again, because those are adorable!