Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into: I have been sorted into the Ravenclaw House
  • Shoe size: US 8
  • Foot Length: 9 1/2"
  • Foot Circumference: 8 1/4"
  • List your three favorite double point needle brands, including size and length:

a) Clover Bamboo US 2 - 7"

b) Brittany Birch US 1 - 7"

c) Lantern Moon US 2 - 5"

  • Would you try to a new needle brand? If so what brand? Length? Size? I have been wanting to try the Blue Sky Alpacas US 2, although they have been a little hard to come by
  • If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or book? Do you have a strong preference? I like the colors from the book better
  • Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? I don't have any allergies, I do have a cat that likes to inspect my knitting from time to time. Although all projects are kept in my project bag when I'm not working on them
  • Are you and international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Swap Pal? I am not an international participant, but would be willing to have one

Just a reminder that sign ups started on the 14 of July and will close on July 30. Go here if you want to join, but hurry they will close sign ups once they get 150 participants.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

15 points to RAVENCLAW!

Your invitation to join the Hogwarts Sock Swap TWO blog will be sent shortly!

Welcome to Hogwarts!