Friday, July 6, 2007

Sock it to Me Questions

  1. What are your foot measurements? Shoe size: US8 Length: 9 1/2" Circumference: 8 1/4"


  2. How long have you been knitting? How would you rate your experience? I have been knitting since I was in grade school, although I just started to seriously knit about 6 months ago. I would probably rate my knitting experience at intermediate


  3. What is your favorite color? Your least favorite color? I love pink and brown, my least favorite color is anything bright.


  4. Do you have a favorite fiber? What type? Anything soft


  5. Do you have any allergies to certain fibers? No

  6. Do you have an Amazon, or other type of, wishlist? (If so, provide the link.) Not at the moment

  7. What techniques, if any, would you like to learn? Steeking and Fair Isle

  8. Do you have a sweet tooth? What are your favorite snacks? I love Reese Peanut Butter Cups

  9. What is your family situation? (Children, Husband, Pets...etc.) I am married to an awesome Army Guy and we have a 4 year old daughter

  10. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Metal, plastic or wood? I prefer straight bamboo needles

  11. Besides socks, what are your favorite items to knit? I like sweaters and stoles

  12. Is there a pattern, (sock or otherwise), that you are dying to try? Eunny Jangs "Anemoi Mittens"

  13. Do you like to read? What are you reading currently? I love reading! Right now I'm in the middle of John Steinbeck's "The Grapes of Wrath" and I'm wanting to start the first Harry Potter book (I know I'm way behind)

  14. Do you collect music? (On an iPod or MP3 player.) I collect music for my iPod

  15. What kind of music do you listen to? Country, Rap and the Top 20

  16. Is there anything you collect? Willow Tree figurines and Candles

  17. What are your hobbies, aside from knitting? Cooking, reading, tennis and movies

  18. Are you participating in any other swaps or knit alongs? The Mystery Stole 3 and the Christmas KAL and I just joined the Knitty KAL

  19. Do you have a favorite scent? Magnolia Blossom (Bath & Body Works)

  20. When is your birthday? (You don't have to add the year if you don't want to, LOL.) March 9th, 1982

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keitha;
great to read your 'knitting blog'. It's cool.
talk to you soon - proud to see you knitting so much!
Love mom