Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finally...

Finally I have had a productive knitting weekend, and it's not over yet. I was pretty good this weekend with only casting on one new project, everything else that I worked on was stuff that I already had going. I worked on MS3 Clue 4, and since this week has a very large clue, I decided to work on half of it this weekend and leave the other half for next weekend.This is a close up of the first part of clue 4. It is all done in these cute little flowers.(At least that's what they look like to me)

I have also been working on the Print O' Wave Stole. I am now down to 26 repeats left on the edge border, but the night is still young. I'm hoping to knock that down to 15 by the end of tonight.

I finally got my shipment from Knit Picks with the yarn for Angelina's Double Scoop Sweater and her poncho.









And my first order from thankewe arrived on Friday. The reddish yarn on the bottom left is what I had ordered for my Sock it to Me socks. But when it got here, it was a little brighter then what I was expecting, so back to finding a yarn again.





I was so excited about this yarn that I cast on and finished a sock that turned out better then I could have hoped. The color doesn't show that great in this picture, but it's called "Kiwi Lemonade" and that is exactly what it looks like. I love this pattern!! It's from Interweave Spring 2007 "Seduction". The pattern is so easy, it looks cute and it fits great. This is the pattern that I'm planning on using for my Sock it to Me socks.


Some random things from my weekend:






Our cat wants to get the hamster SO bad. She tries to do this every time we take the hamster out to play. And no she doesn't get close enough to hurt him.

I made blueberry peach cobbler this weekend. It was so good.

Off to work on the stole

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

I love that Seduction sock! I will have to look that one up. Very pretty.