Sunday, August 26, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap 3

Monkey Sock Swap THREE Questionnaire
The basics:
Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I would say I'm an intermediate edging on advanced. The more complex the better
The measurements:Shoe Size: 8 US Foot circumference: 8 1/4" Foot length: 9"
Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love? I love blues, greens and natural colors, think it's because winter is coming
Do you prefer solids or variegated? either
Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? no preference, other then I'm not a huge acrylic fan
What colors would you never wear? bright colors
What are your favorite brands of yarn? Louet Gems, Tofutsies(SWTC)
Are there any new brands you would like to try? Cherry Tree Hill, Yarn Pirate, All Things Heather
Cookie A. Patterns:
Which of her patterns have you already knit? Pomatomus
Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own? Listed in order of preference:
Mona, Gothic Spiral, Flicker, Thelonious, Twisted Flower, BFF(I can't seen to find this one anywhere)
Other pertinent information:
Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? no preference
Do you have any allergies? no allergies
Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? it will be exposed to a cat, although I try to keep my projects in Ziploc bags when I'm not working on them
Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name? peaceangel

No comments: