Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Long Weekend

Well I've had a fairly productive weekend, spent working on a couple of projects. I cast on the Hanami stole and finished the first weeks set rows. It goes pretty quickly once you get the hang of the basket weave repeats. I decided to use Cashwool, which I discovered is alot thinner then the other lace weight yarns that I have used. Took some getting used to at first, felt like it was going to break all the time. But it's all good now.


Here is a picture of one of the other projects(not knitting related) that I worked on. I made myself some pretty stitch markers. I really enjoy making these, and they look so pretty laying against my knitting.
I also worked some more on MS3. Finished all of clue 6 and about half of clue 7. Hopefully I'll have it done sometime in the near future. Again no photos, not very photogenic at this point.

No comments: