Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Socks, socks and more socks

Not much to show this week. I've been trying to finish up(start) all of my sock swap projects that are on the go right now. So far I'm pushing along pretty good, and even though I'm finishing up several pairs of socks I feel like my WIPs are feeling neglected. Not too much longer, then I can focus on Christmas WIPs again. I just realized the other day that Christmas is just like 3 months away, time is seriously flying.

I finished my Hogwarts Sock Swap socks this week, but no pics until I get them sent off and Emma gets her package next week. I also cast on my Monkey Swap Socks, these are flying along. This is my first time knitting this pattern, and so far the socks are going pretty good. I just made it to the first heel flap and am hoping that I can finish up the first sock either tonight or tomorrow. This is also my first time using Lorna's Laces and I am so in love.

I'm off to clean a hamster cage, my house and do some more sock knitting. Happy Knitting

1 comment:

Emma Crookshanks said...

Heh-- you know it takes my owl an extra week or two to arrive after my Muggle forwarding service get it, yes? Might be another week before you can post those pics! :D