Wednesday, October 3, 2007

SITM Package

Thank you so much Lynn for the beautiful socks and all the awesome goodies.
Here are my socks, they are so pretty and they fit very nicely. Lynn used Cookie A's Hedera pattern and Lang yarn. I love them.She also sent some chocolate, a row counter (I have been wanting one of these), body lotion in my favorite scent...Magnolia Blossom, some coupons for Bath and Body Works, a skein of Louet Gems Sport in a sage color, and an awesome tape measure that looks like a hat cake.This has been a really great swap. Thanks again Lynn for the best package.

3 comments:

Knitted Bookworm said...

Glad you liked your package. Just so you'll know, the tape measure is supposed to be a cake! The top is a pin cushion, too. Of course, you could wear cake on your head if you think you can carry it off! Have fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyndsey-Jane said...

in response to your question on the IK kal about the Cobblestone, I am knitting one for my boyfriend and he is about a 36" chest and I plan on making the small. To me the fit of the sweater is quite a slimline fitted sweater as opposed to a big baggy one. Whilst I was measuring Karl put the tape at 39" and 43" around his chest and asked which of these he would prefer to be measurement of the sweater and he chose the smaller. Could you do this? Or is it a complete surprise