Thursday, June 21, 2007

Socks...

So I have officially finished two pairs of socks. The first pair, I am horrified with. I ended up with a lot of ladders, they are way too loose and one sock is bigger then the other one. My second pair turned out much better. They are ankle socks ( which is much more practical for me), and I tried a short row heel. I love this method for forming the heel and toe. It seems to fit so much better and is much more comfortable.

After my two attempts at socks, I think my sock curiosity is finally filled. So I'm going to move on to bigger and better things. Shawls...

I've been reading Eunny Jang's blog, and I absolutely love her patterns. I started working on the "Print O' The Wave Stole" last night. I don't have much done, but I am loving how its looking. I'll post a picture as soon as I pull the camera out.

No comments: