Friday, June 22, 2007

Print O' Wave Stole

So I finally took a picture of the stole. I know the lighting is horrible, but at least its an idea of what it looks like. The yarn is so soft and slightly heathered, so it gives it some extra dimension.(Knit Picks-Shadow in Vineyard)


I am done six of the seventeen repeats for this side of the stole, and am quite pleased with how its turning out so far. The pattern is written so that the center panel is worked in two pieces and then grafted together in the center. Giving you mirrored waves. Then a small border is worked around the entire piece, with a large border framing that. Thank you Eunny Jang, for this beautiful pattern. I am very excited to see how this is going to turn out. And other then some missing stitch problems at the beginning, everything is going pretty smoothly.(Knock on wood)

Other things...I joined a new group today, the Mystery Stole 3.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mysterystole3/
I have never done a mystery project before so this should be fun. I'm going to go get my yarn tomorrow so that I can work my swatch and get my beads for the project. I'm thinking that I'm going to use Ornaghi Filati Merino Oro in either yellow or seafoam. But we'll see when I get to the LYS, I always seem to change my mind once I get there.

No comments: